fun stuff 670 fun stuff 670

LMAO

HAHAHA that was great plz make more dude that did not deserve turd of the week...i agree w/ the last post...HELL YHA

Conan takes over ep. 1 Conan takes over ep. 1

dude...

this is acctually pretty funny...its not to bad...i mean its better than alot of other flash's on NG...well...good luck 2 ya man

_millix_loves banana _millix_loves banana

ok i stand corrected

ok NOW i have seen all ur flash's lol >:-D...this was awsome millix will b fucking pissed about this 1 LOL...o yha &...HAMMER TIME!!!...

eddiebalin responds:

uh oh! uhoh! uh-oh! uh-oh!

Can't touch this

3======D

(akshully, in millix case, he CAN touch this. Eeeew!)

-millix-outer-limits -millix-outer-limits

fuck yha dude!!!

ive watched all your new 1's man & i think they r the shit...your my fav artist on this piece of shit HELL YHA!

eddiebalin responds:

Uh uh, not so fast, chinese panda.

I've submitted anuther flash called "millix loves banana" aftur this revew was writen.

Untill you've checked that out you haven't seen all my new ones.

_get to meet me-edddieee! _get to meet me-edddieee!

Hell yha eddie!

yo this shit is....the SHIT!!!!!...ive alredy used it on my friends when they answer the phone nice job dude!

eddiebalin responds:

wait till you see "dedicated to reggie II: Rise of the Homoseksuals coming soon to a moniter near you.

__we miss U mr rodgers!!! __we miss U mr rodgers!!!

HELL YHA GO EDDIE!!!!!!! U DA MAN!

YO IT WAS FUNNY SHIT WHEN THEY STARTED FUCKING HIS BONES!!!!& THAT DOG HELL YHA! GO EDDIE!!!!!!!

eddiebalin responds:

Chinese? check out the movie "get to meet me eddie" and check out button numbur 5.

Immortal Warrior Immortal Warrior

KIQ ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the *BEST* on NG...i reeeeeeelly hope u make more dude your work is awsome!i dont like the song much but i can bare it cuz it goes so good w/ the video....overall:KIQ ASS JOB!

Talimon Talimon

this shit is funny!

I luv the AK-47,this was 1 of the best things ive seen all day!

The Ugly Girl The Ugly Girl

this sucked ass!!!!

this was 1 of the worst things i have ever seen i hope they get better stuff on this site